Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Thursday, June 7, 2018

Reviews by Cat Ellington: The Complete Anthology, Vol. 1 Now in the OCLC WorldCat


My dear men and women, it is my kindly pleasure to announce that the print edition of Reviews by Cat Ellington: The Complete Anthology, Vol. 1 is now part of the American Library Association (ALA) family, making itself at home in a bunch of public library branches across the country, as well as within the world-renowned OCLC WorldCat (World Catalogue).

I wish to thank all of the librarians who have, thus far, purchased the title in its print edition to add to their collections - especially you, Jessica Zillhart. Especially you.

Being a nearly life-long product of the Chicago Public Library (my young reader growing up within any number of its fine branches), I can't help but be honored that now, in my adulthood, my very first work of nonfiction has made its way into the public library system. "Humbled" is not a good enough word to describe my spiritual temperature right now. 

Hallelujah! We're in the public library systems, baby! Congratulations, Quill Pen Ink Publishing!

FYI: I now have Amazon Author Pages in the UK (United Kingdom), France, Germany, India, and Japan in addition to my original author page here in America.

* WorldCat Logo is a registered trademark of the Online Computer Library Center. Image used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...