Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Saturday, October 20, 2018

The Talking Book (I)

So very excited to announce that my producer, Kim Somers, has completed her work on the Reviews by Cat Ellington: The Complete Anthology, Vol. 1 Audiobook for Amazon, Audible and iTunes. And what a wonderful voice hers is. I am proud of both this literary sound recording and Kim's participation in it to a very great extent; for she has complimented my written word sensationally by way of her spoken word narration - bringing each sentence to life beautifully. Thank you, Kim. I am genuinely proud of you.

Reviews by Cat Ellington: The Complete Anthology, Vol. 1 

• Written By Cat Ellington

• Narrated By Kim Somers

Imprint: Quill Pen Ink Publishing 2018

Kim Somers appears courtesy of Kim Somers Voice Overs and The Audiobook Creation Exchange (ACX)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...