Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Sunday, April 7, 2019

Do I Get My Own Trailer (IV)

Post shared via The Boutique Domain

The all-new Book Trailers page is now live here at the Boutique Domain – the same being a subpage of QPIP | Books

Of course, I'm giddy with excitement about this new page as it affords me the opportunity to have a ton of fun - in the creative process, that is.

Each individual work in the literary catalogue of Quill Pen Ink Publishing is slated to be assigned its own trailer. And that would include More Imaginative Than Ordinary Speech: The Poetry of Cat Ellington (pictured above).

To view said trailer and its credits list, please consult the Book Trailers page.

Stay groovy, babies. 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...