Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Cat Ellington's "I Do" Selected Best 6 Semi-Finalist At 2019 Vegas Movie Awards

2019 Vegas Movie Awards | Category:
Best Song: "I Do"
Written by Cat Ellington
Despite its having been the recipient of shade — courtesy of the so-called "Queen of Shade" with the release of her 2017 single, "I Don't" — "I Do," one of my most cherished musical babies, has just been selected as a semi-finalist in the category for Best Song at the 2019 Vegas Movie Awards in stunning Las Vegas.

(Clears throat)

 My gratitude speaks as follows:

There is simply no gift given to Man on Earth greater than that of songwriting. And I've been thanking God for implanting it within me since I was all of ten years old.

I am extremely proud to announce that the Vegas Movie Awards jury panel has selected my song titled "I Do" (featured on the Dual Mania Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) as a semi-finalist in the Best Song Category at its June 2019 event.

Thank you, Vegas Movie Awards, for your kind recognition of both this extraordinary craft and me as a diverse creative in it.
 For I am ... most fantastically humble and honored. 😊

Also, I would like to extend a very special congratulations to my remarkably gifted and badass producer, Princeton Brown, for his outstanding collaborative efforts on the production of this beautiful song.
 I appreciate'cha, cutie.
Let's do it again.


• Vegas Movie Awards is an affiliate of FilmFreeway

1 comment:

  1. Bitcoin to bank account are also digital development funds being updated, so the client needs to exchange, buy and sell bitcoin coins without problems. These days, banks are prepared and encouraged their customers through the wallets of bitcoin. These banks also join https://www.exkash.org

    ReplyDelete

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...