Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Cat Ellington Celebrates 49th Birthday With Release Of Memoirs in Gogyohka

Quill Pen Ink Publishing, 2019
28th November 2019, THURSDAY
2:28 p.m.

Dear guests,

Memoirs in Gogyohka is finally here. Years in the making, the effort was inspired by my library of diaries and features dozens of entries that were selected to feature at random.

Every seven years, my birthday falls on Thanksgiving Day. And today just so happens to be the seventh year since the last time I celebrated my special day on Thanksgiving. It was always a big deal when my birthday fell on the holiday in years past, and today is no different. My publisher choosing this day to release Memoirs in Gogyohka (in recognition of my 49th year of life) is a HUGE deal. And it will be forever special.

Thank you, Quill Pen Ink Publishing. And congratulations on this new addition to your literary catalog: for it is a great honor.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you. Stay in love and be incredibly blessed.


Love,

Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...