Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Cat Ellington Joins the Society of Composers & Lyricists

 


I am honored to announce my new membership to the Society of Composers & Lyricists. The Society of Composers & Lyricists is committed to advancing the interests of composers and lyricists working in visual media, including film, television, theater, video games, and beyond. And that is a creative family of which I am proud to be part.

As new members, Joseph Strickland and I extend our kindest regards to our professional peers in the SCL, the music industry, and the motion picture industry. On with the journey!

All my love,

Cat Ellington
Lyricist/Composer
Music and Motion Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...