Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Monday, January 15, 2024

Happy (Early) Record Store Day! (I)

 


Preceding the official National Record Store Day (2024), I am overjoyed to announce that our soundtrack albums, Dual Mania (The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) and Instrumentals: Music from the Motion Picture Dual Mania, are now available to purchase at all THREE Cheapo Records locations in the Twin Cities, including St. Paul, Blaine, and the company's flagship store at 2600 Nicollet Avenue in downtown Minneapolis!

Cheapo Records is legendary. And as one of the creative artists behind these album releases, I am beside myself with honor and humility. Thank you, team Cheapo Records, for welcoming our musical works into your vast inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...