Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

An Overnight Sensation!

Greeteengs, my dearest men & women. Yes, I spelled "greetings" that way on purpose.

This post is to inform that after spending only a single night on the Wattpad platform, Reviews by Cat Ellington: The Complete Anthology, Vol. 1 was awarded its first Wattpad ribbon today, ranking at #13 out of 88 in literature.

Wow! Thank you to all of those who have thus far voted for my creative babythe same being the book itself. I do appreciate your admiration of my written work despite the fact that only a brief sample of the dialogue was submitted. Thank you.

Lovingly,

Cat Ellington

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...