Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Thursday, May 10, 2018

New Review Blog, New Name

It took me about a week or so, but by George, I think I've finally got it! My dear men & women, the new name of my new Blogger weblog is going to be called The Review Period with Cat Ellington, to be offset by the description, An Interval of Exclusive Analyses.

I have chosen this particular name because, unlike in the past two years when I published my reviews to different reading platforms (Goodreads, LibraryThing, Booklikes, and the now defunct Reviews by Cat Ellington) and allowed the assessments to run for an unlimited time, I will no longer be able to operate them in that same way today, due to the fact that The Complete Anthology series has come into being.

From this day forth, every review that I compose will feature here at The Review Period for only (14) calendar days before it is removed to be archived for future volumes in the Reviews by Cat Ellington: The Complete Anthology series.

I wish to extend a groovy bunch of thank yous to all of my fellow authors who have exhibited admirable patience and understanding during this change over. Heh, hey, I got this.

Cat Ellington 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...