Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Thursday, May 3, 2018

The Introduction of Cat Ellington

Greetings to all of my fellow readers as well as to those of you, my fellow authors. I know that many of you (nearly 10,000 of you, to be exact) had visited my former blog Reviews by Cat Ellington over the last year during its operation. And I do appreciate all of you for visiting. Unfortunately, however, I have chosen to permanently delete said weblog for the following reason(s):

Reviews by Cat Ellington (the blog) no longer exists because Vol. 1 of Reviews by Cat Ellington: The Complete Anthology series was released worldwide on April 28th, 2018, and the namesake of the former blog as well as specific content (my analyses, respectively) would have served as a conflict of interest to my business endeavors in publication.

I am returning to the blogger community, by way of Blogger (Hi, Ann!), to continue onward in sharing my undying passion for books along with reading and reviewing them. Only here at my new Blogger home, I will feature up-to-date postings about my to-read activities, my shelves and the additions to them, novels that I have already read and reviewed, including those examinations chosen by me for The Complete Anthology Series, novels I intend to both read and review in the future, and much more.

It is a wonderful honor to now be a new member of the Blogger family. And I look forward to building the small cottage that this novice blog of mine is into something even more considerable and fascinating for those of my kindred spirits who have, too, been stung by the "B" of bibliophilia.

 See ya soon!

Lovingly,

Cat Ellington  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...