Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Cat Ellington's Memoirs in Gogyohka Joins BiblioBoard Library (MN)

My personal memoir, "Memoirs in Gogyohka: A Collection of Short Poems and Memoirs," has also been selected by Indie Minnesota to be given given a place in the library space on its BiblioBoard Library mobile and web platform. And considering that quite a few of the (diary) entries were written during my coming of age in the state of Minnesota during the mid-to-late 1980s, this is a big deal. :)

Thank you again, team Indie Minnesota. My life-long love of libraries is undying, and to have my literary works included in them means the world to me.

Oh, you betcha it does. :)

• Ellington, Cat. Memoirs in Gogyohka. Quill Pen Ink Publishing, 2019. Accessed February 26, 2020. BiblioBoard Library

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...