Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Cat Ellington's More Imaginative Than Ordinary Speech Joins BiblioBoard Library (MN)

The fourth effort to be published from the Cat Ellington Literary Collection, "More Imaginative Than Ordinary Speech: The Poetry of Cat Ellington" (hey, that's me), has been selected by Indie Minnesota to be moved into the library space on its BiblioBoard Library mobile and web platform. And I am overjoyed because of it. I'm so glad that countless readers in the Land of 10,000 Lakes will be able to read the book at their own leisure.

Thank you, Indie Minnesota, for making me feel at home! I appreciate all of you. :)

• Ellington, Cat. More Imaginative Than Ordinary Speech. Quill Pen Ink Publishing, 2019. Accessed February 26, 2020. BiblioBoard Library

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...