Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Meet BMI Songstress Jaki - The Elegant Voice Behind Cat Ellington's "Something In Your Eyes"

BMI songstress Jaki

Another one of my most beloved works in the R&B collection of my song catalog is the commanding "Something In Your Eyes." I'm very proud to be the (earthly) author of this song, and even more so that the Lord God Almighty chose Jaki (from the BMI family) to bring it to life vocally. The girl is supremely talented. And I am honored by her gorgeous voice as she takes "Something In Your Eyes" and makes its her own.


Blissful. It's all I can feel.

Stay tuned folks!

• NOTE: The synopsis for "I'm Still In Love" will feature soon on the SONG SYNOPSES page at the Boutique Domain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...