Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Thursday, August 6, 2020

Meet BMI Songstress Jaki - The Smoky Voice Behind Cat Ellington's "The Book Of Us"

BMI songstress Jaki

Nothing is sweeter to the ears of a songwriter than a beautiful voice - under the direction of a kick-ass producer - recording his or her song works. And that smoky voice of BMI songstress Jaki - singing "The Book Of Us" - blows me, the song's creative mother, completely away.


Jaki does my musical baby supreme justice! And I am beyond excited about her involvement in our musical works. Indeed, I am tremendously proud of her. I love her God-given vocal talents, and I will forever cherish her.

Stay tuned folks!


• NOTE: The synopsis for "I'm Still In Love" will feature soon on the SONG SYNOPSES page at the Boutique Domain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...