Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

My Hometown

Greetings, my dear men and women. This brief post is to inform you all of my latest author page, which is now live at Hometown READS: Hometown READS

The page also honors my debut work of nonfiction, Reviews by Cat Ellington: The Complete Anthology, Vol. 1, the primary reason its existence.

On behalf of Quill Pen Ink Publishing, I humbly thank Becky Robinson and Kristin Elliott of Hometown READS, as well as my fellow author and my fellow Chicagoan, Sheila M. Cronin (The Gift Counselor, 2014 and Best of All Gifts, 2017), for her referral. I'm glad you enjoyed my interview with Read Write Club, Sheila.

Very truly,

Cat Ellington ðŸ’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...