Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Thursday, August 9, 2018

The Dual Release

Greetings all,

This post is to inform that The Making of Dual Mania: Filmmaking Chicago Style, the nonfiction effort that I had the grandeur pleasure of co-authoring with the one and only Joseph Strickland and the gifted B.J. Patterson (my sister of the ink pen and the blank page) will be released on Tuesday, September 09, 2018 – the exact same day that Reviews by Cat Ellington: The Complete Anthology, Vol. 2 is scheduled to be released to the public.

This is a very exciting time for us, and I am extremely proud of my fellow creatives, Joseph Strickland and B.J. Patterson. Congratulations, Quill Pen Ink Publishing and Vital Vision Publications! Congratulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...