Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Monday, August 13, 2018

The Voice

I HAVE FOUND MY VOICE!!!
. . .Well, not MY voice, but that of the amazingly talented Kim Somers. Yes, my dear men and women, yes. It took, what, a little over two months' worth of auditions, but I loved her ability to emote, by way of her voice, immediately upon first hearing her speak. And I am giddy over the fact that hers is the voice that will perform the narration for Reviews by Cat Ellington: The Complete Anthology, Vol. 1. 

With a reading voice reminiscent of my very own personality, my casting director loved Kim's audition right away. And hers became a top name on my list of finalists. Her diction is nothing short of superb, and I am tremendously proud of her.

The audiobook for Reviews by Cat Ellington: The Complete Anthology, Vol. 1 is now in the works. And on behalf of Quill Pen Ink Publishing, I would like to thank my producer Kim Somers, as well as the Audiobook Creation Exchange (ACX), Audible, Amazon, and SAG/AFTRA. This work of mine, what the work that I do in the Arts, is my passion upon my passion. And I am so excited to have finally reached this distinct stage. I have found the voice of my first audiobook. And she is Kim Somers. Let's do it, Kim!

Coming Soon: Reviews by Cat Ellington: The Compete Anthology, Vol. 1 in an audiobook 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...