Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy 2020!

01 January 2020, WEDNESDAY
11:51 a.m.

(Clears throat)

Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and old lang syne?

For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
We'll take a cup of kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

And surely you'll buy your pint cup!
and surely I'll buy mine!
And we'll take a cup o' kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

(Smiles)

Happy New Year one and all! I know, I know, this post is about twelve hours late, but what the hell, right? If you're reading this, that means you made it, baby. You lived to see a brand new decade. And here's to ya. 🥂

Too tipsy to post at midnight, I hit the sack around 3 a.m., slept a good six hours, woke up hungover, knocked back a couple of ice-cold La Croixs (In Passionfruit essence, if you must know), hooked up a groovy image (in Off-Grid), then settled down to compose this first post of the new year. Heh, I'm sober now, baby. 😊

Yes, all is quiet on New Year's Day...

Happy 2020, my dearest men and women. May you all be greatly blessed with good health and prosperity, joy, love, peace, and plenty of Flamin' Hot Cheetos. Look forward ahead of yourselves and not behind yourselves: for today is a brand new day. MWAH! Or better yet: 💋

All my love,

Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...