Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Mama, I Made It! Pt. 7

My dearest guests, I'm excited to announce that my book of quotations, "You Can Quote Me On That," along with me as its author, was recently selected by Califon Productions, Inc., the producer of Wheel of Fortune (otherwise known as America's Game), to be a puzzle solution in its "Title/Author" category. And I am besides myself with honor as a result of it.

While we didn't know it went in, my assistant found out about it a few days ago. And after receiving confirmation that the work was indeed selected in the aforementioned category, I couldn't help but feel appreciative. Thank you so much, Califon Productions.

Lovingly,

Cat Ellington 💋

• Wheel of Fortune logo is a trademark of Califon Productions, Inc., in association with CBS Television Distribution and Sony Pictures Television, a Sony Pictures Entertainment Company.
Image used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...