Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Mama, I Made It! Pt. 8

My dearest men and women, it so pleases me to announce that my award-winning song, "I Do," featured on the original motion picture soundtrack to "Dual Mania," was recently selected by Califon Productions, Inc., the producer of Wheel of Fortune (affectionately dubbed America's Game), to be a puzzle solution in its "Song Title" category. And I am completely honored as a result of it.

We didn't even know it went in, my assistant just found out about it a few days ago. But after receiving confirmation that the work was indeed selected in the aforementioned category, I couldn't help but be ecstatic: for this is a great, great blessing. Thank you, Califon Productions!


Lovingly,

Cat Ellington 💋

• Wheel of Fortune logo is a trademark of Califon Productions, Inc., in association with CBS Television Distribution and Sony Pictures Television, a Sony Pictures Entertainment Company.
Image used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...