Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Mama, I Made It! Pt. 6

I'm so happy to announce that my book of poetry and commentaries, "More Imaginative Than Ordinary Speech," along with me as its author, was recently selected by Califon Productions, Inc., the producer of Wheel of Fortune (otherwise known as America's Game), to be a puzzle solution in its "Title/Author" category. And I am besides myself with humility as a result of it.

My assistant learned that the title/authorship was added to the game show database a few days ago, and we're overcome with excitement, even truly so. Thank you, Califon Productions. Once again, I'm honored.

Lovingly,

Cat Ellington 💋

• Wheel of Fortune logo is a trademark of Califon Productions, Inc., in association with CBS Television Distribution and Sony Pictures Television, a Sony Pictures Entertainment Company.
Image used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...