Cat Ellington Public Profile Links

Monday, January 27, 2020

Mama, I Made It! Pt. 5

My personal memoir, "Memoirs in Gogyohka," in addition to me as its author, was recently selected by Califon Productions, Inc., the producer of Wheel of Fortune (America's Game), to be a puzzle solution in its "Title/Author" category. And I am so thrilled as a result of it.

We found out about it just the other day, and words cannot express how joyful a feeling it is. Seriously, this is so great. Thank you, Califon Productions. Thank you for the honor. It's really nice to have my latest public works included in Wheel's puzzle categories.

Lovingly,

Cat Ellington 💋

• Wheel of Fortune logo is a trademark of Califon Productions, Inc., in association with CBS Television Distribution and Sony Pictures Television, a Sony Pictures Entertainment Company.
Image used by permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Postings

Dual Mania Is Now Available On Fawesome!

  I am very excited to announce that our debut feature film, the multi-award-winning Dual Mania , written and directed by Joseph Strickland ...